Peer Networks brings together diverse cohorts of business leaders so you can discuss your business challenges with your peers.
Delivered through a series of high impact group sessions, you will gain and reflect on valuable feedback from your peers and identify practical solutions to overcome them. From finance and HR to sales and marketing, our expert facilitators will give you the flexibility to create a trusted support network, helping to build and strengthen your business and improve its overall performance.
The programme will provide each participant with 18 hours of facilitated group support and a minimum of 3.5 hours of one-to-one support.
The strength of Peer Networks derives from the breadth and depth of experience of its participants and their collective commitment to support each other.
To maximise the value of the experience for yourself and others the Peer Networks programme requires that each participant commit to:
- Attend every session, completing the full 18 hours of action learning.
- Respect the ground rules adopted by the group, and take note of the requirement for confidentiality.
- Be respectful to the facilitator and other participants.
- Focus exclusively on the sessions whilst they are in progress and refrain from undertaking work or checking emails in the background.
- Speak openly, honestly and be prepared to be challenged.
- Contribute within the action learning framework outlined by the facilitator.
- Engage with the reflective nature of the action learning methodology completing the review notes after each session.
- Take the action agreed during the session and share the learning with the group at the following session.
- Complete all participant surveys as directed by your group facilitator or other programme representative.
- Commit to receive a minimum of 3.5 hours of additional one-to-one support focused on your problem or actions arising from your group discussions.
- Should they arise, flag conflicts of interest to the facilitator.